Monday 3 December 2012

Outside In- Maria V.Snyder

Published: July 2011
Publisher: Mira
326 pages
Goodreads page

Me? A Leader? Okay, I did prove that there's more to Inside than we knew. That a whole world exists beyond this cube we live in. And finding that led to a major rebellion - between worker scrubs like me and the snobby uppers who rule our world. Make that ruled. Because of me, we're free. I thought that meant I was off the hook, and could go off on my own again - while still touching base with Riley, of course. He's the one upper I think I can trust. But then we learnt that there's outside and then there is Outside. And something from Outside wants In


Well to start off i didn't really enjoy this one as much as the first. I found that it was little bit repetitive and up until probably the last quarter of the book i kind of felt like it was the same as the first.

I still enjoyed all the characters, Trella is such a kick butt character. I love her determination. Riley sounds adorable, like a person you just want to hug.

I was hoping there would be a bit more action and drama in this book, and while there was stuff happening i wasn't really kept on my toes. It was kind of just ok.

I cant really say too much more because i don't want to ruin the first for those that haven't read it. Apologies for the short review.

Overall it was worth reading to see what happened after Inside out, but it didn't meet my expectations.

***
Three stars

No comments:

Post a Comment