Saturday 12 May 2012

Pandemonium - Lauren Oliver


Publisher: Harper Teen
Published: Feb 28 , 2012
375 pages
Goodreads page
Goodreads Synopsis:
I'm pushing aside the memory of my nightmare,
pushing aside thoughts of Alex,
pushing aside thoughts of Hana and my old school,
push,
push,
push,
like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame
.





Well there's not a lot i can say about this book without giving away things from the first but i will start of with wow!
Lauren Oliver has taken us on another ride and what a ride it was, so many twists and turns and another cliffhanger.
We see Lena grow stronger and learn more about what is going on in this corrupt society, and we meet new characters who your both rooting for and unsure of. As well as the characters from book one.
You feel sadness, frustration, anger, and happiness throughout this book and the ending will leave you gobsmacked.
I know there has been a lot of mixed reviews on this series but i am definitely all for it.

*****
Five stars





No comments:

Post a Comment